Colletti Motorsports from Moraine Ohio - The People who treat you & your car like family
Steve Colletti's extensive experience of over 35 years supporting foreign & domestic car owners has been available to Dayton customers for more than 10 years.
The Moraine based shop is equipped with three car lifts, a DynoJet dynamometer plus as an authorized Tirerack installer, equipment for tire fitting & suspension alignment.
Colletti Motorsports is your local NASA Tech Inspection site. Come get your car "Teched" here before race day! Click here to visit the NASA site.
DYNO DAY on FOX NEWS
The 2013 Race Season
The Colletti Motorsports team is starting to prepare for the 2013 season for endurance events & the SCCA national championship with the Honda S2000 & Acura RSX ....more details
We are the shop for all your automotive needs.
- From oil changes & tire rotations to full engine & transmission rebuilds.
- Recommended servicing, seasonal preparation & vehicle inspection
- Body repairs & restoration
- Performance tuning for street & competition using our in-house two-wheel Dynojet dynamometer
- Dealerships for Tein suspension, Hondata tuning & Tirerack.
- Exhaust & Turbo fabrication using Magnaflow & Vibrant performance equipment.
- Race & Solo car preparation including roll cage fabrication & race seat installation plus suspension & motor tuning.
- Extensive parts store for a variety of foreign models & years.
- Supply of race car equipment including Bell helmets, Kirkey race seats, wheels, tires & safety equipment.
- Shop supplies of oil, anti-freeze, brake fluid, brake pads brake rotors, plus fuel, air & oil filters.
We offer welding of steel, aluminium & stainless steel for many different customer projects including building roll cages plus fabricating turbo & exhaust systems.